Friday 20 January 2012

Individual Film Poster Idea's

For my film poster I decided that I mainly want to concentrate on a Close up shot of the villian without giving too much away of it's apperance to the audience, otherwise they would not be scared of it when coming to watch the film. I found this film poster as it is a close up shot of part of someone's face, which I thought would eb a clever technique to use when making my film poster.
Instead of a clean cut  image however, I would concentrate on the same positioning of the face but the background would be extremely dark, her mouth would be open showing a horrible set of teeth and her neck to have a rope around it with severe rope burns. This character would be Mary in our film of 'The Hangings'.
I could also follow what film posters commonly do, by putting the film title and billing board below the image.

No comments:

Post a Comment